Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Dreamed of Harry Potter Stars

I had dream about the Harry Potter kids.
Let me be more clear.  I had a dream and Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint were in it.



I dreamed that the three Harry Potter stars were on their way from England to Hollywood for some Harry Potter movie event thing.  But they had a layover in Chicago and would have to spend the night.  For some reason they decided the best place to spend the night was at my house.

So Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint arrive at my place and settle in right away.  Sort of.

Daniel Radcliffe went straight to my room sat at my desk in front of my computer and started playing games.
Emme Watson locked herself in the bathroom and started crying.
Rupert Grint just wandered around the house not talking to anyone.

So that was pretty much it for the rest of the dream.  People tried to get Emma Watson to come out of the bathroom but she just kept crying and told us to go away and stayed locked in there the rest of the night.  Whenever anyone tried to talk to Daniel Radcliffe he just ignored them and kept playing computer games.  If anyone tried to talk to Rupert Grint he said nothing, he just shrugged and went back to wandering around the house and occasionally stopped to look at things and touch my stuff.

This is not the first time I have dreamed about meeting famous people.  This dream was pretty standard for me.  Whenever I dream about famous people I always dream about them doing something wierd.





And remember,
we all live on a yellow submarine.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautifully FUBAR dream you had yourself.


    FFF has truly ruined me: I kept waiting for the sex to start!XD

    ReplyDelete